Flu Shots are Available Now! Please Call Ahead!
Why we make appointments for vaccinations?
While it may seem tempting to hang out a sign advertising flu or other vaccinations, “No Appointment Needed”, we’ve found that everyone seems to show up at once. Wait times can be quite lengthy, and when we give you a set time we have done all of these things before you get here.
1. If you’re not a regular patient, you’ll be asked to fill out a new patient questionnaire
2. Checked your vaccination history with the Washington State Immunization Database to determine whether you need other vaccinations, possible saving you a second appointment.
3. Bill your insurance, we bill almost 500 insurance plans.
4. Check for Drug Interactions and other problems.
5. Prepare ALL the forms required, and have most of the information already filled out for you ahead of time.
6. When your vaccination is finished we will notify your primary care provider what vaccinations we have given you.
7. We will enter your vaccination(s) in the Washington Immunization Database.
8. Finally, the next time we give you a vaccination it will be even easier and quicker.
We do the best we can to squeeze patients in without appointments that have special needs, such as those traveling. We do vaccinations every 15 minutes daily, leaving some open times right when we open, close and during the lunch hour. Remember all the while we are also filling prescriptions and counseling patients on their everyday medication needs.
If you don’t have time to setup an appointment and elect to go somewhere that takes walk-ups, please ask the pharmacy giving you your vaccination if they have done all the steps outlined above. We suggest you clip the 8 points above and ask anyone giving you a vaccination if they have done these things for your protection and care.
It’s your health, make sure it’s done right. ... See MoreSee Less
CenturyLink Update- Things aren't any better, however I received a phone call from Amy Woods from the Washington State Utilities Commission today(09/07/17) updating me on what she was told by CenturyLink.
So by September 15th(I'm skeptical) CenturyLink should have the problems resolved by installing all new equipment, cross your fingers and toes. ... See MoreSee Less